1. A leader who reads the situation and his team well and pulls through even an impossible walk -
' The pitch was a little different from other pitches , that we played earlier. The pacers struggled to find the right length initially , but I saw that spinners would get more purchase, and my spinners got that. Good thing about my team and the bowling unit is that they have responded to whatever decisions and changes I have intended to make. There have never been a case of any player or bowler feeling down when I have taken out of a field place or the bowling attack. They know its for the team and they have taken it in the right spirit. It has made my job easier. '
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni , Skipper , Indian Cricket Team
2. A leader who keeps his team and the nation first , and his personal pain only second :
' You have to bear the pain if you want to perform for your country. But the pain goes away when you do well and the team wins..... like against England. '
- Mashrafe Mortaza , Skipper , Babgladesh Cricket Team
3. A leader having burnt his boats and ready to take on any big gun, with no any fear :
' I have told the boys there are no more second chances for us in the remaining matches , and we go in every match having burnt our boats and with a fearless attitude. We are ready to play any team in quartefinals , Australia, New Zeeland or who so ever. '
- Misbah-ul- Haq , Skipper , Pakistan Cricket Team
4. A Gautam Buddha like leader , who delivers from the front and keeps it for his team standing ever back.
- Kumar Sangakara, Skipper , Sri Lanka Cricket Team